Our Data Protection Policy
1. We will not collect or store any of your, or your customers, personal information unless it is permitted or required by applicable law.
2. Any personal information we hold or process will be kept up-to-date, and destroyed as soon as the reason for its collection or processing has lapsed.
The Information We Collect
We collect information to provide, maintain, and improve our products and services. The data we collect can help us in simple ways, such as having a contact phone number to communicate an issue with your order, as well as more complex ways, such as helping us identify any difficulties when using our website, or helping us determine which new products our customers would like to buy from us.
When you place an order with us, we collect personal information which allows us to process your purchase. We collect your name and address to identify you as a customer and deliver the item to you. We collect your email and telephone number to send you notifications on the status of your order, including any issues or delays with delivery, and we collect payment information to allow us to process your payment. We also retain your artwork to allow you to easily and quickly reorder items.
Where we have your permission, we will use your e-mail address to provide you with information on our products, services, promotions and special offers.
We also store personally identifiable information to ensure a fair use policy, for example to monitor one-time use discount codes.
Our Website cookies
Web browsers normally accept cookies by default, but it is possible to set a browser to reject cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be able to navigate around the website and view information, however, this will prevent you from being able to log into your account, add products to your basket, customise templates and place any orders.
- Cookie alias: wordpress_*
- Purpose: Recognise you when you return to our site to add comments to blog articles.
- More info: https://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Cookies
- OPS Session ID
- Cookie alias: PHPSESSID
- Purpose: this is used to link a user to session data stored on the web server, no additional data is stored in this cookie. The session will remember a logged in user, store the contents of a user’s basket and other data related to processing an order using the eCommerce functionality